McMillen and Wife Steelers Message Board
Game day check-in, Dolfs vs. Steelers - Printable Version

+- McMillen and Wife Steelers Message Board (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us)
+-- Forum: Mac and Wife's Steelers Message Board (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Steelers Talk (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Game day check-in, Dolfs vs. Steelers (/showthread.php?tid=1742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Game day check-in, Dolfs vs. Steelers - bbbooger - 10-29-2019

This line is so overrated. Weak just weak!#

RE: Game day check-in, Dolfs vs. Steelers - Rollers - 10-29-2019

Nice play call there

nice throw it to nix

RE: Game day check-in, Dolfs vs. Steelers - RaynorShyne - 10-29-2019

The announcers are speaking of him like he's a retarded kid who snapped two Lego's together. All the receivers are WIDE open. The Dolphins had 8 in the box

Conner is putting together a nice game. The Dolphins are stacked against the run and he's routinely ripping off 5 yards at a clip

Giving credit where credit is due: That was a nice pass/catch to JuJu

then a horrible throw to connor

3 whole points wow

(10-29-2019, 11:19 AM)Rollers Wrote: then a horrible throw to connor

Actually, that was a horrible pass to the LB - Connor just managed to break it up

I thought the men played hard. We'll chew on this. We'll own it. We didn't make the plays we needed to. yadda yadda yadda

I see nothing to indicate this team is gonna pull its head out of its a$$ tonight.

RE: Game day check-in, Dolfs vs. Steelers - dbsfgyd1 - 10-29-2019

This is a p*ss poor effort if I’ve ever seen one.

The Sammich has gotta go! Sooner the better!! Art...?

"No we know more about ourselves", The "Men didn't show up". We "appreciate the situation that we're in" and we "obviously we need to be able to score touchdowns". We 'accept that we need to get better". "We will own it. The tape tells the story". "We need to get into the lab & fix it. The standard is the standard.. ..obviously...play was below the line.."

Nice 'revenge' interception for Minka

(10-29-2019, 11:30 AM)RaynorShyne Wrote: "No we know more about ourselves", The "Men didn't show up".  We "appreciate the situation that we're in" and we "obviously we need to be able to score touchdowns".  We 'accept that we need to get better".  "We will own it.  The tape tells the story".  "We need to get into the lab & fix it.  The standard is the standard.. ..obviously...play was below the line.."

I just threw up... Thanks

53 seconds left - false start. 10-second run off.

How the hell did Dionte Johnson pull that in?? ...and that was a push off?!?!?!?!?

Whoot! There is a pulse.

Nice follow up, Johnson.

Nice block by Washington, but the reply showed no one within 15 yards of Johnson.   This is horrible, horrible football.

Take that Ref!

One thing I’ve noticed. There is no pre snap motion with WRs. It is really hard to play man on half the field because you don’t know when the ball will be snapped.

anyone think Mason has a strong enough arm to be a number one QB?

RE: Game day check-in, Dolfs vs. Steelers - mcmillenandwife - 10-29-2019

Glad we were able to get back into this. That said... this team is a dumpster fire. Team came out FLAT... and stayed FLAT until Miami gifted us that TD before halftime with a ridiculously stupid blitz on 3rd and 22 with less than a minute in the half. Pure stupidity by their staff. Nice job by the Steelers to make them pay. Johnson looks promising.

If we blow this thing open in the second half, Tomlin gets a pass and a high five. If we sneak out with a close win, he still takes shit, but I'll give him credit for adjusting.

But if we lose, he can suck my ****.

Good Lord, Rudolph throws some dumb-assed balls

(10-29-2019, 12:00 PM)mcmillenandwife Wrote: Glad we were able to get back into this. That said... this team is a dumpster fire. Team came out FLAT... and stayed FLAT until Miami gifted us that TD before halftime with a ridiculously stupid blitz on 3rd and 22 with less than a minute in the half. Pure stupidity by their staff. Nice job by the Steelers to make them pay. Johnson looks promising.

If we blow this thing open in the second half, Tomlin gets a pass and a high five. If we sneak out with a close win, he still takes shit, but I'll give him credit for adjusting.

Well, get ready... ?

Not sure I've seen a QB in recent memory with less pocket presence than Mason Rudolph. Feet... of... STONE. 

He's been consistently throwing behind receivers all night.  Sick

(10-29-2019, 12:06 PM)bbbooger Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 12:00 PM)mcmillenandwife Wrote: Glad we were able to get back into this. That said... this team is a dumpster fire. Team came out FLAT... and stayed FLAT until Miami gifted us that TD before halftime with a ridiculously stupid blitz on 3rd and 22 with less than a minute in the half. Pure stupidity by their staff. Nice job by the Steelers to make them pay. Johnson looks promising.

Well, get ready... ?

Laugh

Where's my fluffer?  Pi_bigsmile Embarassed

I'll say this... Minkah Fitzpatrick was worth every bit of that first round pick.  Thumbsup  Some guys just have "it" for finding the ball. He definitely has it.