McMillen and Wife Steelers Message Board
Steelers Cardinals Game Thread > > Check in > - Printable Version

+- McMillen and Wife Steelers Message Board (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us)
+-- Forum: Mac and Wife's Steelers Message Board (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Steelers Talk (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Steelers Cardinals Game Thread > > Check in > (/showthread.php?tid=1799)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Steelers Cardinals Game Thread > > Check in > - mcmillenandwife - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 10:06 AM)Barney Wrote: Steelers setting up for a Fake Field Goal here....

Laugh

RE: Steelers Cardinals Game Thread > > Check in > - mcmillenandwife - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 10:06 AM)RaynorShyne Wrote: Now it's on the D

Yep.  Pi_sharpteeth Rockon

RE: Steelers Cardinals Game Thread > > Check in > - RaynorShyne - 12-09-2019

1:42 - 0 timeouts

Sack!!!!!!! Cam!!!!

Thats 1

Sack!!!! DuPree!!!!!!

Thats 2

Incomplete... 4th and 22. C'mon, D!!!!!

4th and 22. Fake Punt

Damn it. Watt offside.

RE: Steelers Cardinals Game Thread > > Check in > - bbbooger - 12-09-2019

Whew!!!

Haden, INT!!!! Game, set, match!!!!

Haden!

and Watt crushed Murray

and Tim's feed is 5 seconds faster than mine!!!

Victory formation!!!!

That was a nice win. Very satisfying.

Now that its over one final thought:  Cali: your... avatar... is..."distracting"...!  Pi_wink1

8-5 Still holding the #6 seed

Bills next Sunday night in Prime Time; then the J-E-T-S, (Jets!, Jets!, Jets!); finish at the RatBirds.

Back in September, no one would have thought 10 wins were possible, especially Rollers.

5 Sacks, 3 Int's. Defense for MVP

RE: Steelers Cardinals Game Thread > > Check in > - dbsfgyd1 - 12-09-2019

Had ‘em all the way!

And one final, really final thought: we've officially passed into "never had a losing season..." territory once again!  Not a fan of that stat... But if it ever meant something, its surely this year!

(12-09-2019, 10:34 AM)bbbooger Wrote: And one final, really final thought: we've officially passed into "never had a losing season..." territory once again!  Not a fan of that stat... But if it ever meant something, its surely this year!

Agreed. It meant more this year than any other under Tomlin. He's accomplished more with less than I though possible. A truly fantastic job, and Tomlin deserves a TON of credit. Clearly, I was wrong for doubting him. He has absolutely kicked ass considering the hand he was dealt.

(12-09-2019, 11:22 AM)mcmillenandwife Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 10:34 AM)bbbooger Wrote: And one final, really final thought: we've officially passed into "never had a losing season..." territory once again!  Not a fan of that stat... But if it ever meant something, its surely this year!

Agreed. It meant more this year than any other under Tomlin. He's accomplished more with less than I though possible. A truly fantastic job, and Tomlin deserves a TON of credit. Clearly, I was wrong for doubting him. He has absolutely kicked ass considering the hand he was dealt.

No - you were NOT wrong for doubting him.

He's done great with a patch-worked offense, and a defense that made a damn good move (Minkah).

He's done shit with a powerhouse offense that was stacked at all the skill positions for a number of years, and still has absolutely no answer for games against the Patriots.

RE: Steelers Cardinals Game Thread > > Check in > - mcmillenandwife - 12-10-2019

(12-09-2019, 12:44 PM)RaynorShyne Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 11:22 AM)mcmillenandwife Wrote: Agreed. It meant more this year than any other under Tomlin. He's accomplished more with less than I though possible. A truly fantastic job, and Tomlin deserves a TON of credit. Clearly, I was wrong for doubting him. He has absolutely kicked ass considering the hand he was dealt.

No - you were NOT wrong for doubting him.

He's done great with a patch-worked offense, and a defense that made a damn good move (Minkah).

He's done shit with a powerhouse offense that was stacked at all the skill positions for a number of years, and still has absolutely no answer for games against the Patriots.

Great teams play as TEAMS. There were clearly locker room issues. Tomlin shouldn't be blamed for the apparent insanity of Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell. In hindsight, not sure any coach could've overcome that. Even Belichick had to throw in the towel on AB.

Ask me again after next season, assuming we get Ben back. But right now, Tomlin is getting the job done well above expectations. And this is a RIGHT NOW sport.

RE: Steelers Cardinals Game Thread > > Check in > - bbbooger - 12-11-2019

You’re both right in my book...