McMillen and Wife Steelers Message Board
AB just dissed Haley - Printable Version

+- McMillen and Wife Steelers Message Board (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us)
+-- Forum: Mac and Wife's Steelers Message Board (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Steelers Talk (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AB just dissed Haley (/showthread.php?tid=800)

AB just dissed Haley - mcmillenandwife - 10-02-2017

Holy, moly. AB was PISSED after he was missed wide open on the previous series. Threw a Gatorade cooler, then Haley put his hands on him and AB jerked away like "get the F--- away from me." 

Definitely not feelin' the love between AB and Haley.

RE: AB just dissed Haley - McSteeler - 10-02-2017

(10-02-2017, 03:44 AM)mcmillenandwife Wrote: Holy, moly. AB was PISSED after he was missed wide open on the previous series. Threw a Gatorade cooler, then Haley put his hands on him and AB jerked away like "get the F--- away from me." 

Definitely not feelin' the love between AB and Haley.

wow!
i missed the beginning.. working... looking good!

RE: AB just dissed Haley - Crash - 10-02-2017

Todd Haley is fucking garbage. I've told everyone all week that AB actually hates Haley MORE than Ben does.

And everyone saw it first hand today.

But he was wrong on that play.

He only became "open" well after Ben threw the ball.

RE: AB just dissed Haley - Crash - 10-02-2017

Charlie Batch also said Brown ran the wrong route.

RE: AB just dissed Haley - sandfan - 10-02-2017

Did not watch the game. Won't until the players admit their error. Read the news for the score.

These players are supposed to be mature. This reads like a teenager type act. I have seen the drama in Brown's game. He's great when it's going his way but it seems he's a drama queen when it is not.

RE: AB just dissed Haley - RaynorShyne - 10-03-2017

(10-02-2017, 08:59 AM)sandfan Wrote: Did not watch the game.  Won't until the players admit their error.  Read the news for the score.  

These players are supposed to be mature.  This reads like a teenager type act.   I have seen the drama in Brown's game.  He's great when it's going his way but it seems he's a drama queen when it is not.

Ditto.  Nationally televised game Vs our 'biggest rivals' - and I tuned out.   

Box score showed we won and the 20 seconds of SportsCenter I watched showed AB tossing a Gatorade cooler in an act of sportsmanship that I also wouldn't want my kid to emulate.

RE: AB just dissed Haley - dbsfgyd1 - 10-04-2017

Who cares? I’ve started a new passion. The artic snow crab races are a riot, and if they aren’t televised, I’ll see if I can catch a curling match.

RE: AB just dissed Haley - Crash - 10-08-2017

AB should be suspended for showing up our genius OC that way.

Better yet? Just cut him. Then Toddy can play his 3 TE set from start to finish.

RE: AB just dissed Haley - dbsfgyd1 - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 06:26 AM)Crash Wrote: AB should be suspended for showing up our genius OC that way.

Better yet?  Just cut him.  Then Toddy can play his 3 TE set from start to finish.

2 of which are offensive linemen? Lol!

RE: AB just dissed Haley - Crash - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 09:16 AM)dbsfgyd1 Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 06:26 AM)Crash Wrote: AB should be suspended for showing up our genius OC that way.

Better yet?  Just cut him.  Then Toddy can play his 3 TE set from start to finish.

2 of which are offensive linemen? Lol!

What's sad is I make a joke on Twitter about Villanueva running a pass pattern against the Ravens 2 years ago to the day last week, and jokingly said would we see it again?

And sure as shit, that's exactly what happened.  

Fucking embarrassing.

Ben should have thrown it to Finney, the ONLY way Haley will go is to embarrass him to the point that Art II won't have any other choice.

RE: AB just dissed Haley - Chucktownsteeler - 10-09-2017

Joe Walton > Todd Haley.

RE: AB just dissed Haley - mcmillenandwife - 10-09-2017

(10-09-2017, 07:42 AM)Chucktownsteeler Wrote: Joe Walton > Todd Haley.

[Image: vomit.jpg]
Sad but seemingly true.