McMillen and Wife Steelers Message Board
Raven's game predictions - Printable Version

+- McMillen and Wife Steelers Message Board (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us)
+-- Forum: Mac and Wife's Steelers Message Board (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Steelers Talk (http://s675307413.onlinehome.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Raven's game predictions (/showthread.php?tid=933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Raven's game predictions - Rollers - 12-11-2017

Ravens 31 - Steelers 13

One of those games.  You know 
1.  Ravens fighting for their playoff lives
2.  Bitter division rival
3.  Looking ahead to New England
4.  Add any other excuse you would like here.  It's one of those games that the Steelers have shown they will be unable to prepare for and get ready for.  Nix will be on the field first series along with Grimble.  First play will be a run.  Hopefully they break it.  With all the emotion around Ryan, no Schuster, No middle linebacker play etc.  Ravens actually put up 40 points last week.  10 = 2  We should dominate this game.  Ravens are hurt by injuries on D.  So tell me I'm wrong and give me some hope

RE: Raven's game predictions - Chucktownsteeler - 12-11-2017

Night game at Heintz field, against hated Ravens (Steelers are money), game dedicated to Shazier. Defense dominates, Flacco doesn't finish game, heavy fines levied Monday.

Steelers 31

Rats 13

RE: Raven's game predictions - Cali-Steeler - 12-11-2017

Normal Steelers / Ravens games are decided by one field goal or a touchdown. So normally close. But this week I think The Steelers put up 40 points and go full throttle. Hearing the interviews with Steelers and
they sound pissed off at the league and re-energized. Look out if this offense gets going. Steelers 41 ratbirds 21

RE: Raven's game predictions - RaynorShyne - 12-11-2017

31-28

RE: Raven's game predictions - dbsfgyd1 - 12-11-2017

Whatever it is, I guarantee on Monday for most, the Ravens will have scored too many, and the Steelers not enough.

RE: Raven's game predictions - mcmillenandwife - 12-11-2017

I'm going to be at a Tuba concert tonight with my oldest son, so I'll miss most of the game.

No... I'm not making this up.  Scared

University Philharmonia Orchestra

Oriol Sans, conductor
Fritz Kaenzig, tuba

Pre-concert lecture at 6:15 PM in the lower lobby

SMTD Arthur F. Thurnau Professor of Tuba & Euphonium Fritz Kaenzig joins the University Philharmonia Orchestra as soloist in John Williams’ Tuba Concerto, a work composed in 1985 that quickly became a staple in the tuba repertoire for its lyricism, wit, and acrobatic twists. Beethoven’s lavish and dramatic Leonore Overture No. 2 and Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 9, sometimes called his “classical symphony,” will complete this last UPO concert of the semester. 

PROGRAM: Beethoven- Leonore Overture No. 2; Williams- Tuba Concerto, Fritz Kaenzig, soloist; Shostakovich- Symphony No. 9

What can I say? I love my kids more than football.  Pi_bigsmile Pi_heartbeating

RE: Raven's game predictions - Rollers - 12-11-2017

man if I'd known Fritz Kaenzig was going to be there I would have driven out! It's to late now!

(12-11-2017, 06:54 AM)dbsfgyd1 Wrote: Whatever it is, I guarantee on Monday for most, the Ravens will have scored too many, and the Steelers not enough.

if the steelers win by 1 it's enough

RE: Raven's game predictions - Crash - 12-11-2017

I don't think they'll ever look past a Ravens game. If anything this game is being played at the right moment.

If we start well I think we'll blow them out. If we let them hang around with their shit offense we will lose.

(12-11-2017, 07:10 AM)mcmillenandwife Wrote: I'm going to be at a Tuba concert tonight with my oldest son, so I'll miss most of the game.

No... I'm not making this up.  Scared

University Philharmonia Orchestra

Oriol Sans, conductor
Fritz Kaenzig, tuba

Pre-concert lecture at 6:15 PM in the lower lobby

SMTD Arthur F. Thurnau Professor of Tuba & Euphonium Fritz Kaenzig joins the University Philharmonia Orchestra as soloist in John Williams’ Tuba Concerto, a work composed in 1985 that quickly became a staple in the tuba repertoire for its lyricism, wit, and acrobatic twists. Beethoven’s lavish and dramatic Leonore Overture No. 2 and Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 9, sometimes called his “classical symphony,” will complete this last UPO concert of the semester. 

PROGRAM: Beethoven- Leonore Overture No. 2; Williams- Tuba Concerto, Fritz Kaenzig, soloist; Shostakovich- Symphony No. 9

What can I say? I love my kids more than football.  Pi_bigsmile Pi_heartbeating

I love lower brass. Having played tuba and sousaphone over the years, it’s a great instruments, and nowhere as easy as it looks.

I’m assuming your son plays? Surprisingly some decent money can be had. There are theme parks all all over, and if he want to take it further and make a career out of it,  the military band programs provide a phenomenal opportunity. Not to mention, decent pay, rapid advancement, and a way to get the cost of your college degree covered.

Anyway, have a great time.

(12-11-2017, 07:54 AM)Rollers Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 06:54 AM)dbsfgyd1 Wrote: Whatever it is, I guarantee on Monday for most, the Ravens will have scored too many, and the Steelers not enough.

if the steelers win by 1 it's enough

Agreed, for this game only....lol!

As usual the defense is playing lights out

7-0!

Dilly Dilly!

14-0!

Dilly Dilly!

Collins is a douche bag. The defender had a handful of jersey was pulling on it and hit him in the back before the ball got there. What else is interference ?

Yeah, but we're cruising on offense and defense in a way that's almost....pedestrian. It's got me a little nervous.

Bell's killing it - and Ben in 10-12 for 111 and a TD.

AND there was a DEBO sighting

Antibody noticing our left DE getting trapped inside, a lot??

Harrison is in.

man this secondary is just SO bad

abysmal tackling. Sure am Glad Tomlin had them practice tackling

Dont talking to myself This place used to rock on game night. Out

Just got home. Was listening on the radio on my drive back. Nice offense so far... defense sounds likes it's been horrid. Running it down our throats.

Martavis Bryant goes down so easily for a big man. A stiff wind takes him down.

Bryant = 75% effort on his good days... 40% effort tonight. DB ate his lumch on that end zone route before the half. Owned him. Just took away the route and forced him inside.

No way does that happen to Brown or Juju.

What a tremendous disappointment Bryant has been.

HUGE drive ahead of us to start the 2nd half. We get the ball. Let's set the tone with a TD drive. Pi_sharpteeth

sigh: The team who decides to play defense in the second half wins

(12-11-2017, 12:49 PM)mcmillenandwife Wrote: Martavis Bryant goes down so easily for a big man. A stiff wind takes him down.

I was thinking that myself.  He goes down faster than Miley Cirus at a Recording Executive convention

Just as I was getting ready to compliment McDonald... the ball goes right through his hands.

(12-11-2017, 01:11 PM)RaynorShyne Wrote: I was thinking that myself.  He goes down faster than Miley Cirus at a Recording Executive convention

Laugh

Lousy opening drive. I have no idea what that last play was supposed to be...