Possible O.C.
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

01-16-2018, 01:32 AM

Not sure what to make of this season... 13 - 3   > one and done in the playoffs.  Feeling kind of in a zone today and numb in a bad dream. I picked up a basketball yesterday, 

went to a park and shot around to do something different. As I do every year when the Steelers lose. This is kind of therapy for me to get over it. Its going to be a long off-season.

a thought occurred to me > If Ben wants to come back and has said so in the media, I wonder if he knows something we don't. Maybe the Steelers front office has had enough of the (Haley crazyness)

with his bar scenes and problems with players.  If the Steelers somehow do fire Haley, who do you see as an open door for us available?  Fitchner? Kubiak? Mike Mularky? Who else?
Rollers
Hall of Famer

01-16-2018, 07:53 AM

(01-16-2018, 01:32 AM)Cali-Steeler Wrote: Not sure what to make of this season... 13 - 3   > one and done in the playoffs.  Feeling kind of in a zone today and numb in a bad dream. I picked up a basketball yesterday, 

went to a park and shot around to do something different. As I do every year when the Steelers lose. This is kind of therapy for me to get over it. Its going to be a long off-season.

a thought occurred to me > If Ben wants to come back and has said so in the media, I wonder if he knows something we don't. Maybe the Steelers front office has had enough of the (Haley crazyness)

with his bar scenes and problems with players.  If the Steelers somehow do fire Haley, who do you see as an open door for us available?  Fitchner? Kubiak? Mike Mularky? Who else?

they don't have to fire him.  His contract is up
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

01-16-2018, 07:58 AM

Mularky now available. I prefer Fitchner.

Heard a rumor Munchak considering the Cards HC, hope he take Toddy with him.

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]