1999 Steelers 19 at Chiefs 35
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

04-17-2018, 09:59 AM

1999 Steelers 19 at Chiefs 35

The Steelers score 10 points on their first two possessions and add a FG at the end of the half to stay close at 21-13, but Tomczak throws 4 INTs on the day (one of them returned for a TD) and are shut out in the 2nd half until Tomczak's garbage-time 11-yd TD to Bobby Shaw with 34 seconds left. Tony Gonzalez catches 6 passes for 93 yds and 2 TDs and the Chiefs pile up 218 yds rushing, 82 of it coming on a Derrick Alexander reverse for a TD to break the game open. Thanks to John Payne for making this game available! 
SteelCity343
Special Teamer

04-18-2018, 01:49 PM

Tim, did you see my email regarding the Steelers/Ravens Week 9 game in 2000 that I just sent you via email?
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

04-20-2018, 11:32 PM

(04-18-2018, 01:49 PM)SteelCity343 Wrote: Tim, did you see my email regarding the Steelers/Ravens Week 9 game in 2000 that I just sent you via email?

I just saw it! I'm flying home from Cali today, but I'll download it when I get home. Thank you, man!
Garrett Garlits
Starting Lineup

Yesterday, 05:19 AM

Tim,

There are some issues with this one. The video's about five to ten seconds ahead of the audio throughout the first half. Also, the disc skips from about nine and a half minutes left in the second quarter to Kris Brown's field goal at the end of the half that made it 21-13 Chiefs. We're missing Kansas City's third touchdown.

There are about forty-five minutes left on the disc, and I'm guessing that the second half is incomplete too. I'll know more when I finish the game tomorrow.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 05:21 AM by Garrett Garlits.)
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

Yesterday, 10:45 PM

(Yesterday, 05:19 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: Tim,

There are some issues with this one. The video's about five to ten seconds ahead of the audio throughout the first half.  Also, the disc skips from about nine and a half minutes left in the second quarter to Kris Brown's field goal at the end of the half that made it 21-13 Chiefs. We're missing Kansas City's third touchdown.

There are about forty-five minutes left on the disc, and I'm guessing that the second half is incomplete too. I'll know more when I finish the game tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up, Garrett. This was a donated video and truthfully, I never had a chance to watch it fully. I just skimmed through for a few highlights and looked at the stat sheets to provide the brief summary. 

We need to put together an updated list of needed upgrades.