Finally! A possible linebacker for the middle
RaynorShyne
Hall of Famer

08-13-2018, 10:58 PM

Steelers fan in full uniform sneaks onto field with team

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers/13963536-74/steelers-fan-in-full-uniform-sneaks-onto-field-with-team

The first giveaway the player was not legit was his uniform number. He was wearing No. 43, which had not given out by the Steelers since Troy Polamalu retired after the 2014 season. Also, the numbers were in block format, and the jersey color was a slightly darker yellow than the bona fide Steelers players were wearing.

Yup.  the block numbers.  That's what gave it away for me.  Yes sir....    Roll
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

08-20-2018, 10:28 AM

(08-13-2018, 10:58 PM)RaynorShyne Wrote: Steelers fan in full uniform sneaks onto field with team

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers/13963536-74/steelers-fan-in-full-uniform-sneaks-onto-field-with-team

The first giveaway the player was not legit was his uniform number. He was wearing No. 43, which had not given out by the Steelers since Troy Polamalu retired after the 2014 season. Also, the numbers were in block format, and the jersey color was a slightly darker yellow than the bona fide Steelers players were wearing.

Yup.  the block numbers.  That's what gave it away for me.  Yes sir....    Roll

What? You mean that fielding 10 safeties isn’t the solution?

BTW, I’m not one to post a lot of negative posts here, But this defense stinks, and Keith Butler has got to go. Hands down, the worst coordinator since Bruce Arians.

Three years of “we just need to communicate better” as the reason just does not pass the eye test. Look for this. As you know, we love to send our OLBs upfield, then watch how often when we do this our DE gets down blocked, and the RB has a clear lane out of the backfield, and our ILBs can’t get there to make the play. A bad angle by the safety, or a missed tackle, and we just got gashed again.

I’m no expert, but if our DEs don’t hold there ground when the OLBs on their side jets upfield, we are not only are we  asking for it, but we’ve been getting it in spades.

There will be no championship this year. Oh, we will win our fair share during the regular season, but come playoff time, we will get exposed...again.