James Harrison > Bell should fake injury
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

09-26-2018, 11:42 AM

I'm hoping this isn't true and no more then media Bull $h#@!.     If so he's an ass -  Seems every ex player has a take on something

Thanks James Harrison > https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/stee...1809250178
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

09-28-2018, 12:46 PM

I may be nuts, but I think Harrison just called Bell’s bluff. If Bell was was planning on coming in and dogging it to maintain his market value, every GM in The NFL is going to have a magnifying glass on him. If he holds out for the entire season, is going to put a huge dent in his aspirations on being the best paid running back in the league.

Frankly, I don’t give a rip. No doubt, Bell is a talented player, but he is not the only player with talent. It’s time to move on.

As for this season, anybody looking at our defense has got to realize there will be no 7th Lombardi raised this year.
Rollers
Hall of Famer

09-28-2018, 08:17 PM

(09-28-2018, 12:46 PM)dbsfgyd1 Wrote: I may be nuts, but I think Harrison just called Bell’s bluff. If Bell was was planning on coming in and dogging it to maintain his market value, every GM in The NFL is going to have a magnifying glass on him. If he holds out for the entire season, is going to put a huge dent in his aspirations on being the best paid running back in the league.

Frankly, I don’t give a rip. No doubt, Bell is a talented player, but he is not the only player with talent.  It’s time to move on.

As for this season, anybody looking at our defense has got to realize there will be no 7th Lombardi raised this year.

We will probably finish third in the division this year