Marcanibus Bryant - suspended indefinitely.
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

12-15-2018, 08:09 AM

NFL suspends Bryant. 

Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant‘s season ended earlier this month when the team placed him on injured reserve with a knee injury and it is unclear when he will be making his next appearance.

There were reports in September that Bryant was facing a suspension for another violation of the league’s substance abuse policy, but nothing official came from the league until Friday. In a statement, the league announced that Bryant has been suspended.

“Effective immediately, Martavis Bryant has been returned to the Reserve/Commissioner Suspended list indefinitely for violating the terms of his April 2017 conditional reinstatement under the Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.”

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/mar...li=BBnb7Kz

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]
RaynorShyne
Hall of Famer

12-15-2018, 09:11 AM

Well, he's consistent
Crash
Hall of Famer

12-15-2018, 09:53 AM

The NFL is garbage. They let him play all year, and then when he goes on IR only then do they take 3 weeks of pay away from him.
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

12-15-2018, 09:59 AM

I agree... Another Goon-dell move. Non consistent. The Steelers were smart to give him his wish and trade him. This guy could have been more

in my mind if he had his head screwed on straight. Reminds me of a Plexico.
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

12-16-2018, 03:28 AM

(12-15-2018, 09:59 AM)Cali-Steeler Wrote: I agree... Another Goon-dell move. Non consistent. The Steelers were smart to give him his wish and trade him. This guy could have been more

I get where you're coming from... they're both talented and lanky. But that's a pretty harsh 'dis of Plaxico, Cali! Laugh 

Martavis isn't worthy of holding Burress' jock. Plax had some issues, yes, but man... he was FAAAAR more productive (and talented, IMO) than Bryant. Plax actually had some really good seasons, was over 1000 yards 4 times (including twice in Pittsburgh behind a couple of pretty lame QBs) and made the winning catch in a Super Bowl.
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

12-16-2018, 05:21 AM

(12-16-2018, 03:28 AM)mcmillenandwife Wrote:
(12-15-2018, 09:59 AM)Cali-Steeler Wrote: I agree... Another Goon-dell move. Non consistent. The Steelers were smart to give him his wish and trade him. This guy could have been more

I get where you're coming from... they're both talented and lanky. But that's a pretty harsh 'dis of Plaxico, Cali! Laugh 

Martavis isn't worthy of holding Burress' jock. Plax had some issues, yes, but man... he was FAAAAR more productive (and talented, IMO) than Bryant. Plax actually had some really good seasons, was over 1000 yards 4 times (including twice in Pittsburgh behind a couple of pretty lame QBs) and made the winning catch in a Super Bowl.

((Martavis isn't worthy of holding Burress' jock))   >  True  Pi_bigsmile   I think Bryant may have been faster then Plexy glass... though But not as talented.  

I mean some of the drops from Bryant > was when he was past the secondary with no one in front of him. Plus he never carried guns on him  Roll

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2018, 05:23 AM by Cali-Steeler.)
Rollers
Hall of Famer

12-16-2018, 08:24 AM

who cares about bryant? he's washed up long time ago let it go