well it was nice having mac and wife back
Rollers
Hall of Famer

12-27-2018, 01:56 AM

Now that the year is over I can at least watch some old steeler games at night.  Tim thanks for the site and the games.  Hated not having this site around for so long.  Just another year where the owners won't make the moves needed to insure we can go farther.  Losses to Oakland, Broncos, tie with the Browns all point to systemic issues that will never be solved.  Anyway I do appreciate the site and hope you keep it here.
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

12-27-2018, 02:19 AM

(12-27-2018, 01:56 AM)Rollers Wrote: Now that the year is over I can at least watch some old steeler games at night.  Tim thanks for the site and the games.  Hated not having this site around for so long.  Just another year where the owners won't make the moves needed to insure we can go farther.  Losses to Oakland, Broncos, tie with the Browns all point to systemic issues that will never be solved.  Anyway I do appreciate the site and hope you keep it here.

Thanks, Rollers. I definitely plan to keep the site around. New classic games keep popping up, and I still have hundreds of more recent games (post Y2K) to upload. 

Wish I had a better solution for the message board. Login is a major challenge for people viewing from their phones. The site works fine most of the time with PC's, but most people surf on their phones these days and it's impossible to login to the board from many phones. At some point, I'll work on a more "phone friendly" format. For now, time won't permit, so we have what we have. 

Anyway... here's hoping for a playoff spot so we can enjoy/agonize through a few more weeks of Steeler football. It's kinda bizarre, but Browns fans are very cocky right now. Laugh Apparently, it makes them feel like they've accomplished something to have a hand in our playoff destiny. I have very little faith in their ability to pull off the upset vs. Baltimore, so I'm not getting my hopes up. But stranger things have happened... they're definitely "peaking" in their own way right now. We'll see.
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

12-27-2018, 03:37 AM

Thank you, also Tim!
sandfan
Hall of Famer

12-27-2018, 06:49 AM

I access via a PC so I never knew there was an issue. I truly enjoy the exchanges and the opportunity to participate that M&W offers. I hope I can continue to do so for many more years. Thanks Tim. You are doing a great job and providing a valued service to Steeler fans.