If the Steeler organization wants to keep Mike Munchak?
Noll and Cowher teams no more
Special Teamer

01-08-2019, 10:11 PM

Then promote him to Head Coach and get rid of Tomlin. 

I'm more than ready to shake up this whole team and get back to the old Steelers way. I can stomach a season or two of rebuilding and mediocrity trying to get back to the Steelers of old that I love so much over having to stress out watching the dysfunctional product that we have watched the past four to five seasons.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2019, 10:12 PM by Noll and Cowher teams no more.)
Garrett Garlits
All Pro Veteran

01-09-2019, 01:53 AM

They can't just fire Tomlin and promote Munchak at the same time. By the time they conducted a coaching search that the NFL deemed proper, Munchak would likely be in Denver or elsewhere, and that's if they started today at noon. (It's just before 11AM now.)

As for you stomaching a few years of rebuilding, let's see if you say that when the time actually comes. There are plenty of examples of what a rebuilding Steelers team looked like from about 1985 to 1991, and again from 1998 to 2000, right here on this site. Check a few out if you haven't already.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 01:54 AM by Garrett Garlits.)
Special Teamer

01-09-2019, 02:00 AM

(01-09-2019, 01:53 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: They can't just fire Tomlin and promote Munchak at the same time. By the time they conducted a coaching search that the NFL deemed proper, Munchak would likely be in Denver or elsewhere, and that's if they started today at noon. (It's just before 11AM now.)

As for you stomaching a few years of rebuilding, let's see if you say that when the time actually comes. There are plenty of examples of what a rebuilding Steelers team looked like from about 1985 to 1991, and again from 1998 to 2000, right here on this site. Check a few out if you haven't already.

I lived and witnessed those rebuilding years. I was sad yet excited when the change was made from Noll to Cowher. I also was more excited watching Cowher's first couple years building more so than what I've been watching the past couple seasons with poor coaching and underachieving talent.
Garrett Garlits
All Pro Veteran

01-09-2019, 03:00 AM

What about 1986, when they started 1-6 and finished 6-10? What about 1988, when they finished 4-12? Thoee are the kind or years I'm talking about, not Cowher's first two (12-4 and a division title in '92, 9-7 and a wild card in '93.)
Special Teamer

01-09-2019, 03:12 AM

(01-09-2019, 03:00 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: What about 1986, when they started 1-6 and finished 6-10? What about 1988, when they finished 4-12? Thoee are the kind or years I'm talking about, not Cowher's first two (12-4 and a division title in '92, 9-7 and a wild card in '93.)

Ahhh pre free agency '86 and '88 when Noll was relying on the draft picks to build a team that for 10+ years prior had hall of famers that pretty much aged and retired between '80 to '84?

Look with the state that this team has been in, it needs a change of culture with the coaching staff and alot of players. IMO
Garrett Garlits
All Pro Veteran

01-09-2019, 05:45 AM

Pre-free agency or not, they were still losing seasons. I'd rather win nine games with Tomlin and his individuals than lose twelve with Munchak or whoever else and a cohesive team. Fortunately, Art II seems to agree with me.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 05:47 AM by Garrett Garlits.)
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

01-09-2019, 07:13 AM

(01-09-2019, 05:45 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: Pre-free agency or not, they were still losing seasons. I'd rather win nine games with Tomlin and his individuals than lose twelve with Munchak or whoever else and a cohesive team. Fortunately, Art II seems to agree with me.

Noll didn't have Ben Roethlisberger under center from '86-'88. We would've been in the playoffs (and maybe the Super Bowl) if he had. The fact that the guy made it to the AFC Championship with Mark Malone and was a John Elway comeback away from an AFC Championship with Bubby Brister speaks volumes.

Winning 8 or 9 games multiple times with a healthy Hall of Fame QB under center is unacceptable.
Garrett Garlits
All Pro Veteran

01-09-2019, 07:55 AM

Apparently not to the man making the decisions, Tim. We as fans can blow all the hot air we want to, but Art II likes the way things are going in the main, or he would have fired Tomlin within hours of the last game. It's possible that he sees the Ravens winning the division as more a function of what they did right rather than what the Steelers did wrong, and thus changes don't need to be made. It's also possible that he just doesn't care what his fanbase thinks. Regardless, the time for firing Tomlin this offseason is past, and I wish that people on this board would accept that and stop calling for it. Freedom of speech also means choosing to NOT express an opinion when you know perfectly well that it's going to be ignored.

In earthier language, Tomlin's the man. Shut the hell up and deal with it!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 07:57 AM by Garrett Garlits.)
RaynorShyne
All Pro Veteran

01-09-2019, 12:18 PM

(01-09-2019, 07:55 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: Apparently not to the man making the decisions, Tim. We as fans can blow all the hot air we want to, but Art II likes the way things are going in the main, or he would have fired Tomlin within hours of the last game. It's possible that he sees the Ravens winning the division as more a function of what they did right rather than what the Steelers did wrong, and thus changes don't need to be made. It's also possible that he just doesn't care what his fanbase thinks. Regardless, the time for firing Tomlin this offseason is past, and I wish that people on this board would accept that and stop calling for it. Freedom of speech also means choosing to NOT express an opinion when you know perfectly well that it's going to be ignored.

In  earthier language, Tomlin's the man. Shut the hell up and deal with it!

He's certainly an 9-6-1 man.  I'll give you that.

Shut the hell up and deal with it.

So, are you a full time Tomlin apologist now - or are you happy with a 2-4 end of season stretch and a non-playoff year?   Leaping with joy about 'the best' running back and 'the GOAT' (his words) wide receiver leaving your team?   Doing somersaults about you're hero's scripted post-game speeches that fans know by heart?   Gleaming with pride about your last several drafts?   

Tomlin will be the coach in 2019.   I truly hope he has a fantastic season - wins Coach of the Year next season.  I really do.   

Don't blame me for not being optimistic.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 12:29 PM by RaynorShyne.)
Garrett Garlits
All Pro Veteran

01-09-2019, 12:33 PM

And he'll have plenty more chances to be a 9-6-1 man, God willing.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 12:35 PM by Garrett Garlits.)
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

01-09-2019, 02:46 PM

(01-09-2019, 07:55 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: ...but Art II likes the way things are going in the main, or he would have fired Tomlin within hours of the last game...

So let me get this straight... you actually believe that Art II "likes" he fact that we missed the playoffs? He "likes" the fact that we squandered arguably the most talented offense in football? He "likes" the locker room drama? He "likes" that we played so poorly down the stretch that we were forced to root for the fucking BROWNS to come to our rescue, for crying out loud?

No. I assure you with 100% certainty, he does not like any of this. 

Yes, Tomlin still has his job. But I guarantee you, any conversation Art II is having with Mike Tomlin does NOT include the words, "Just keep doing what you're doing, Mike." 

(01-09-2019, 07:55 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: It's possible that he sees the Ravens winning the division as more a function of what they did right rather than what the Steelers did wrong, and thus changes don't need to be made. 

No. The ONLY reason the Ravens were in the post-season is because we failed to take care of business against the sorry-ass 2-10 Raiders.

(01-09-2019, 07:55 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: It's also possible that he just doesn't care what his fanbase thinks. 

Yes. That's not only possible, it's likely. 

(01-09-2019, 07:55 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: Regardless, the time for firing Tomlin this offseason is past, and I wish that people on this board would accept that and stop calling for it. Freedom of speech also means choosing to NOT express an opinion when you know perfectly well that it's going to be ignored.

In  earthier language, Tomlin's the man. Shut the hell up and deal with it!

Seriously, Garrett, you come into my house and tell me to shut the hell up? Entitled much? Laugh
Garrett Garlits
All Pro Veteran

01-09-2019, 06:24 PM

Tim,

"Happy" may have been a bad choice of words. It's more proper to say that he approves of how Tomlin's been dealing with the various situations he's had to handle over the last few years. If he didn't, he could have fired Tomlin at any time he wanted to. But he hasn't yet, and he most likely won't. They'll certainly talk, and some of the words may be less than nice, but ultimately he'll support Tomlin. He won't fire Tomlin just to prevent Munchak from leaving, that's for sure.

This may shock you, but I root for the Ravens, Browns, and Bengals when they're not playing us. To win a division full of weak teams means nothing. Only when all three of them are good, solid teams does beating them mean a thing. There is no organization in the NFL outside of the Steelers that I respect and admire any more than the Baltimore Ravens. I've often said that if the Steelers and Ravens were traded for each other, each city would take to the other's players, coaches, and owner in a heartbeat, and I truly believe that. As for this year, the direct reason we didn't make the playoffs was because the Ravens stopped the Browns and won the division for themselves on December 30. The Steelers' Oakland loss was old news by then. (Yes, I was rooting unabashedly for the Browns, and I'm a fan of both Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson, although Flaccco should have played in the second half on Sunday.)

The "shut the hell up" comment wasn't directed at you, but that's the way certain people seem to want to talk, so I gave them my feelings in simple, brutal language. I'm sick and tired of the calls to fire Tomlin, and I honestly don't understand why any Steeler fan who knows the Rooneys' history would not only expect them to get rid of him, but also act like they've been stabbed in the back when he doesn't comply. If you don't support Art II's decision making and the team that he, Colbert. and Tomlin put on the field, exactly what the hell are you rooting for? The uniforms? The ghosts of Ray Mansfield, Mike Webster, and Myron Cope, among others?
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 06:28 PM by Garrett Garlits.)
sandfan
Hall of Famer

01-09-2019, 10:21 PM

Rooney will care what the fans think when said fans decide the cost to attend games is just not a good value proposition. I know that's an unlikely scenario but I seem to recall the list to buy season tickets has shortened. Maybe that's an indicator in itself.

An increase in heat from the media may also have an impact on the Rooney family. I doubt they enjoy having their team and coach dragged through the mud. That's been on the increase with all the off and on the field nonsense.

I was a very involved fan when I had season tickets. I cared about a return on my investment. Today, not so much. However, I have family in the Burgh who still live and die with the team and, for them, I'm sad that the standard seems to have become never having a losing season. That's quite a step down from shooting for another Lombardi or three.

I don't think I've ever been a fan of Tomlin or the hire. He just seems too full of himself for me. When people much closer to the team than us begin to offer his best job has been keeping the ugly nonsense in house over his term; I grow more certain the hiring decision was faulty.

There's little reason to begin to re quantify a myriad of mistakes and shortcomings. That's been done in spades over the years. But that occurs with all head coaches. Some more than others. My view is Tomlin has pretty much wasted 12 years of talented squads with those faults. And likely will continue to do so until he's finally gone. Like I previously expressed, never having a losing season is hardly a good value proposition.

However, it seems to be more than acceptable for some of the fan base and for the Rooney clan. How sad.
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

01-09-2019, 11:22 PM

(01-09-2019, 06:24 PM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: This may shock you, but I root for the Ravens, Browns, and Bengals when they're not playing us. To win a division full of weak teams means nothing. Only when all three of them are good, solid teams does beating them mean a thing.

That's disgusting. Sick Laugh Weak division, strong division, I don't give a $#!t. I root against our divisional rivals every week unless a win somehow benefits the Steelers. I couldn't care less about strength of division. Ask the Patriots with their 5 Super Bowl wins over the last 17 years if playing in a weak division bothers them? 

(01-09-2019, 06:24 PM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: As for this year, the direct reason we didn't make the playoffs was because the Ravens stopped the Browns and won the division for themselves on December 30. The Steelers' Oakland loss was old news by then. (Yes, I was rooting unabashedly for the Browns, and I'm a fan of both Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson, although Flaccco should have played in the second half on Sunday.)

No, Garrett. Once again, you are missing the point. We controlled OUR OWN DESTINY. We lost/tied to several WEAK-ASS teams that we should've pummeled. The Cleveland tie and loss to the Broncos were terrible. Poor coaching cost us those games. But losing to the sorry-ass Raiders with the season on the line was unforgivable. It was not "old news." It was the reason we lost control of our own destiny.

You have to BEAT the teams you should BEAT. Tomlin has always struggled with this. 

(01-09-2019, 06:24 PM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: I'm sick and tired of the calls to fire Tomlin, and I honestly don't understand why any Steeler fan who knows the Rooneys' history would not only expect them to get rid of him, but also act like they've been stabbed in the back when he doesn't comply. If you don't support Art II's decision making and the team that he, Colbert. and Tomlin put on the field, exactly what the hell are you rooting for? The uniforms? The ghosts of Ray Mansfield, Mike Webster, and Myron Cope, among others?

Yes, I'm rooting for the colors. Everything else changes. The colors remain the same. When AB goes elsewhere, I will not root for him. The only reason I have ever rooted for him is because of the colors he wears. 

Tomlin needs to win another Super Bowl. The foundation is there on offense. We're not that far off on defense. Tomlin's job is to FIX the problems and then LEAD this team to a championship. The AFC is very WIIIIDE open this year. There are no juggernauts. Just get IN and see what happens. The timing was right to make a run.

And then we let the sorry-ass RAIDERS beat us???  Sick Sick Sick Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Rollers
Hall of Famer

01-10-2019, 12:15 AM

(01-09-2019, 11:22 PM)mcmillenandwife Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 06:24 PM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: This may shock you, but I root for the Ravens, Browns, and Bengals when they're not playing us. To win a division full of weak teams means nothing. Only when all three of them are good, solid teams does beating them mean a thing.

That's disgusting. Sick Laugh Weak division, strong division, I don't give a $#!t. I root against our divisional rivals every week unless a win somehow benefits the Steelers. I couldn't care less about strength of division. Ask the Patriots with their 5 Super Bowl wins over the last 17 years if playing in a weak division bothers them? 

(01-09-2019, 06:24 PM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: As for this year, the direct reason we didn't make the playoffs was because the Ravens stopped the Browns and won the division for themselves on December 30. The Steelers' Oakland loss was old news by then. (Yes, I was rooting unabashedly for the Browns, and I'm a fan of both Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson, although Flaccco should have played in the second half on Sunday.)

No, Garrett. Once again, you are missing the point. We controlled OUR OWN DESTINY. We lost/tied to several WEAK-ASS teams that we should've pummeled. The Cleveland tie and loss to the Broncos were terrible. Poor coaching cost us those games. But losing to the sorry-ass Raiders with the season on the line was unforgivable. It was not "old news." It was the reason we lost control of our own destiny.

You have to BEAT the teams you should BEAT. Tomlin has always struggled with this. 

(01-09-2019, 06:24 PM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: I'm sick and tired of the calls to fire Tomlin, and I honestly don't understand why any Steeler fan who knows the Rooneys' history would not only expect them to get rid of him, but also act like they've been stabbed in the back when he doesn't comply. If you don't support Art II's decision making and the team that he, Colbert. and Tomlin put on the field, exactly what the hell are you rooting for? The uniforms? The ghosts of Ray Mansfield, Mike Webster, and Myron Cope, among others?

Yes, I'm rooting for the colors. Everything else changes. The colors remain the same. When AB goes elsewhere, I will not root for him. The only reason I have ever rooted for him is because of the colors he wears. 

Tomlin needs to win another Super Bowl. The foundation is there on offense. We're not that far off on defense. Tomlin's job is to FIX the problems and then LEAD this team to a championship. The AFC is very WIIIIDE open this year. There are no juggernauts. Just get IN and see what happens. The timing was right to make a run.

And then we let the sorry-ass RAIDERS beat us???  Sick Sick Sick Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

tim why do you even bother?
Special Teamer

01-10-2019, 03:09 AM

Well Munchak did not get HC job in Denver.

Steelers Depot4m
Munchak news #Steelers
Adam Schefter
Denver reached agreement with Bears’ DC Vic Fangio to become the Broncos’ next head coach, sources tell me and @DanGrazianoESPN. It will be a four-year deal plus a team option for a fifth, per source.
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

01-10-2019, 03:26 AM

With any luck, he stays in Pittsburgh...

Link >  https://steelersdepot.com/2019/01/report...M0QzgFq3xc
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 03:27 AM by Cali-Steeler.)
RaynorShyne
All Pro Veteran

01-10-2019, 03:48 AM

Broncos expected to hire Vic Fangio as head coach

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...head-coach

THIS is good news - for Pitt
Rollers
Hall of Famer

01-10-2019, 03:56 AM

Lose Munchak and the steelers get worse.
Garrett Garlits
All Pro Veteran

01-10-2019, 05:47 AM

If they would have lost Munchak, they would have plucked Tunch Ilikin out of the broadcast booth or hired another qualified coach and the O-line would have purred right along.

The idea that Mike Munchak, an under .500 head coach whose best record ever was 9-7, is the cure to any and all of the Steelers' coaching problems is beyond laughable. Surely you're not so desperate to get Tomlin, a possible Hall of Famer, out of town that you'd hire a LOSER like Munchak to take his place? (Don't tell me that he had no talent in Tennessee; if a coach is what his record says he is, then Munchak is a LOSER, case closed.)

In case you're wondering, I have nothing against Munchak as a person or a position coach, but I ficured that if I called Munchak a LOSER in capital letters, the few of you with sense on this board would wake up and realize that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the coaching fence.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 06:00 AM by Garrett Garlits.)
Rollers
Hall of Famer

01-10-2019, 07:18 AM

So looks like we keep munchak! hopefully
bbbooger
Starting Lineup

01-10-2019, 08:55 AM

(01-10-2019, 12:15 AM)Rollers Wrote: tim why do you even bother?

as Sam Clemens said: “Never argue with an _ _ _ _ t. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Tim's response(s) are much too thoughtful and well-reasoned... definitely getting beat by experience... Pi_blackeye
RaynorShyne
All Pro Veteran

01-10-2019, 10:10 AM

(01-10-2019, 05:47 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: If they would have lost Munchak, they would have plucked Tunch Ilikin out of the broadcast booth or hired another qualified coach and the O-line would have purred right along.

The idea that Mike Munchak, an under .500 head coach whose best record ever was 9-7, is the cure to any and all of the Steelers' coaching problems is beyond laughable. Surely you're not so desperate to get Tomlin, a possible Hall of Famer, out of town that you'd hire a LOSER like Munchak to take his place? (Don't tell me that he had no talent in Tennessee; if a coach is what his record says he is, then Munchak is a LOSER, case closed.)

In case you're wondering, I have nothing against Munchak as a person or a position coach, but I ficured that if I called Munchak a LOSER in capital letters, the few of you with sense on this board would wake up and realize that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the coaching fence.

You know, Garrett - if anyone said anything like this about Tomlin - you'd lose your ever-loving mind and start wailing about how we're racists.   Again.

Munchak is a well-respected POSITION coach (I used capital letter to indicate the difference between what he currently is, and what Tomlin is) that has worked a top-notch offensive line.   It's a desire for consistence.   The OL is the least of Pittsburgh's worries.   

The happiness displayed at the prospect of retaining a successful position coach has nothing to do with the head coach.   Your logic that removing a coach and the affected players would 'purred right along' must mean that no matter WHAT coach is removed - that until will 'purr right along', correct?    Or is that only the OL?
bksteeler
All Pro Veteran

01-10-2019, 11:39 AM

I will be very happy if Munchak stays. But there is no way in the world he should ever be a head coach again anywhere.

It's called the Peter Principle. He's an excellent line coach and he has proven that. Stay there.

He's already shown his incompetence as a head coach. Why prove it even more?

And quite frankly, you do not just plug in any old line coach and expect great results. Some are better than others and Munchak has proven to be GREAT at developing his offensive line. To say that the O-Line would have purred right along is no guarantee by any stretch, especially when it comes to the backups who have had to come in and play over the past several seasons. All you have to do to see his impact is what he has done with people like Villanueva, Feiler, Hubbard, Beachum, and Finney. Hardly household names. If you're going to say that any line coach could do with them as Munchak has, you're wrong.

And to guarantee that we would find someone as good as Munchak to replace him? See Danny Smith, Keith Butler, et. al.
Rollers
Hall of Famer

01-10-2019, 12:26 PM

(01-10-2019, 11:39 AM)bksteeler Wrote: I will be very happy if Munchak stays. But there is no way in the world he should ever be a head coach again anywhere.

It's called the Peter Principle. He's an excellent line coach and he has proven that. Stay there.

He's already shown his incompetence as a head coach. Why prove it even more?

And quite frankly, you do not just plug in any old line coach and expect great results. Some are better than others and Munchak has proven to be GREAT at developing his offensive line. To say that the O-Line would have purred right along is no guarantee by any stretch, especially when it comes to the backups who have had to come in and play over the past several seasons. All you have to do to see his impact is what he has done with people like Villanueva, Feiler, Hubbard, Beachum, and Finney. Hardly household names. If you're going to say that any line coach could do with them as Munchak has, you're wrong.

And to guarantee that we would find someone as good as Munchak to replace him? See Danny Smith, Keith Butler, et. al.

could be he didn't have the talent where he was.  If others see something in him there could be something there.  He didn't get much of a chance
Special Teamer

01-10-2019, 09:27 PM

(01-10-2019, 05:47 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: The idea that Mike Munchak, an under .500 head coach whose best record ever was 9-7, is the cure to any and all of the Steelers' coaching problems is beyond laughable. Surely you're not so desperate to get Tomlin, a possible Hall of Famer, out of town that you'd hire a LOSER like Munchak to take his place? (Don't tell me that he had no talent in Tennessee; if a coach is what his record says he is, then Munchak is a LOSER, case closed.)

You make alot of sense. I forgot how successful Noll, Cowher and Tomlin were as Head Coaches with other teams prior to becoming the Steelers Head Coach. Laugh

To compare to Tomlin's win percentage(.659%) in Pittsburgh with a Hall of Fame QB to a few Head Coaches below:

Bill Belichick had a .450 win % at Cleveland before his success at New England (.740%) To bad for us Kraft did not have your way of thinking. LOL

Pete Carroll had a .375% his one and only year with the Jets (first HC gig in NFL) and a .563% in three years at New England before his success in Seattle. (.622%)

Tony Dungy was .556% in Tampa and .759% at Indy.

Also would like to add to your ridiculous comment "(Don't tell me that he had no talent in Tennessee; if a coach is what his record says he is, then Munchak is a LOSER, case closed.)" Munchak's so called "talent" in Tennessee was led by Matt Hasselbeck is first two seasons and Ryan Fitzpatrick in his last. Both of them will one day be in Canton........... looking at Ben's bust.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 09:37 PM by Noll and Cowher teams no more.)
Rollers
Hall of Famer

01-10-2019, 10:42 PM

(01-10-2019, 09:27 PM)Noll and Cowher teams no more Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 05:47 AM)Garrett Garlits Wrote: The idea that Mike Munchak, an under .500 head coach whose best record ever was 9-7, is the cure to any and all of the Steelers' coaching problems is beyond laughable. Surely you're not so desperate to get Tomlin, a possible Hall of Famer, out of town that you'd hire a LOSER like Munchak to take his place? (Don't tell me that he had no talent in Tennessee; if a coach is what his record says he is, then Munchak is a LOSER, case closed.)

You make alot of sense. I forgot how successful Noll, Cowher and Tomlin were as Head Coaches with other teams prior to becoming the Steelers Head Coach. Laugh

To compare to Tomlin's win percentage(.659%) in Pittsburgh with a Hall of Fame QB to a few Head Coaches below:

Bill Belichick had a .450 win % at Cleveland before his success at New England (.740%) To bad for us Kraft did not have your way of thinking. LOL

Pete Carroll had a .375% his one and only year with the Jets (first HC gig in NFL) and a .563% in three years at New England before his success in Seattle. (.622%)

Tony Dungy was .556% in Tampa and .759% at Indy.

Also would like to add to your ridiculous comment "(Don't tell me that he had no talent in Tennessee; if a coach is what his record says he is, then Munchak is a LOSER, case closed.)" Munchak's so called "talent" in Tennessee was led by Matt Hasselbeck is first two seasons and Ryan Fitzpatrick in his last. Both of them will one day be in Canton........... looking at Ben's bust.
LOL
Rollers
Hall of Famer

01-10-2019, 10:43 PM

Both of them will one day be in Canton........... looking at Ben's bust. One of the best comments ever
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

01-10-2019, 10:55 PM

(01-10-2019, 09:27 PM)Noll and Cowher teams no more Wrote: Both of them will one day be in Canton........... looking at Ben's bust.

Laugh