Thankful
gino111f
Special Teamer

08-23-2019, 04:05 PM

I hate to hear the NFL has cut our access to classic games again, even tho we have already paid for them....tickets, TV money and all money us fans pour into the NFL every year on merchandise. I for the longest time asked how I could see old games and never made no ground directly thru the league. Until recently with finding this great site and a lot of post on utube (which will be taken down)by other fans have finally been able to see great games...historical games that for some reason the NFL doesn't want us to see. I thought for a second, maybe if we got enuff people asking they would open the archives like Sports Illustrated has so great fully done, but then I thought again and realized the NFL doesn't care what we want and never will. Hopefully someday they will show appreciation  of the fans instead of just saying it.
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

09-07-2019, 09:03 AM

(08-23-2019, 04:05 PM)gino111f Wrote: I hate to hear the NFL has cut our access to classic games again, even tho we have already paid for them....tickets, TV money and all money us fans pour into the NFL every year on merchandise. I for the longest time asked how I could see old games and never made no ground directly thru the league. Until recently with finding this great site and a lot of post on utube (which will be taken down)by other fans have finally been able to see great games...historical games that for some reason the NFL doesn't want us to see. I thought for a second, maybe if we got enuff people asking they would open the archives like Sports Illustrated has so great fully done, but then I thought again and realized the NFL doesn't care what we want and never will. Hopefully someday they will show appreciation  of the fans instead of just saying it.

Thanks for the words of support, Gino. The good news is, WE'RE BACK!!! It will take some time to get our entire library up, but we're making daily progress.