Johnny Manziel signed to compete against Rudolph
Noll and Cowher teams no more
SmashMouth and Blitzburgh!

10-10-2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:Johnny Manziel was signed to the Steelers late Wednesday afternoon after a poor practice by Devlin Hodges and a limited practice by Mason Rudolph.

When asked if Manziel would see the field Sunday night against the Chargers, he said, " Desperate times call for desperate measures. This is not a game of tiddly winks, I'm playing a card game and I have been dealt a bad hand and it's time to throw my hand in and move to the next table and ask for a new dealer. I told my guys, Put your poker faces on and lets bluff our way to victory."

Read more:

Manziel to Steelers
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

10-10-2019, 09:18 PM

(10-10-2019, 09:10 PM)Noll and Cowher teams no more Wrote:
Quote:Johnny Manziel was signed to the Steelers late Wednesday afternoon after a poor practice by Devlin Hodges and a limited practice by Mason Rudolph.

When asked if Manziel would see the field Sunday night against the Chargers, he said, " Desperate times call for desperate measures. This is not a game of tiddly winks, I'm playing a card game and I have been dealt a bad hand and it's time to throw my hand in and move to the next table and ask for a new dealer. I told my guys, Put your poker faces on and lets bluff our way to victory."

Read more:

Manziel to Steelers

Ummmm... no.  Laugh
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

10-10-2019, 11:26 PM

Fake News....

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]