question
gdragon33
Rookie

10-22-2019, 11:12 PM

why do you have a list of non steelers games if theres no games available to watch???i dont see the point in this????
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

10-23-2019, 01:50 AM

(10-22-2019, 11:12 PM)gdragon33 Wrote: why do you have a list of non steelers games if theres no games available to watch???i dont see the point in this????

Do you know the history of the site? There were games there, and there will be again. The NFL had them all 450 of them pulled down a few months ago. I'm in the process of re-uploading daily, and it takes time. 

Also, I frequently bump games to the top of the "upload" list by request, so if you have a specific game or two you'd like me to upload, let me know and I'll do my best.  Thumbsup 

Lastly, the list is for ME, just so I know what I have. So there IS a point, even if it doesn't serve your immediate desires.  Pi_wink1 Eventually, I plan to upload ALL of these games.

~ Tim

P.S. -- One more thing... even if/when the NFL strikes again, this site serves as a historical record of past games. It's a reference site. On the "by year" pages, every game that's been uploaded includes a brief (or sometimes, not so brief) game summary with details of what happened in the game.