Watch: Myles Garrett assaults Mason Rudolph with a helmet
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

11-15-2019, 11:37 PM

Myles Garrett for the Browns just ripped off Rudolph's helmet, then hit him on the head with it[Image: scared.gif] What a piece of $#!t!!!  [Image: pi_supermad.gif] [Image: pi_supermad.gif] [Image: pi_supermad.gif]

And then asshole Ogunjobi comes up and shoves Rudolph down.

Watch the video here ------> Myles Garrett assaults Mason Rudolph with a helmet

I've never seen anything like this in my life. Garrett should be gone for a season. Period. Not "the" season... "A" season ( as in 16 full games). He's lucky Rudolph wasn't seriously injured. His head would've been split wide open (or worse) had Garrett connected with the crown of the helmet.

That shit was criminal. He flippin' assaulted Rudolph.  Pi_supermad

What an embarrassment to the NFL. Embarassed An embarrassment to humanity, for that matter. 

The Browns remain the raging dumpster fire of the NFL.  Thumbdown
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

11-15-2019, 11:48 PM

This type of player has no business in the league. Worse than that they interviewed both him and the coward that shoved Mason in the back and I don't feel they were the least bit contrite about it.

I've never seen anything like this and if you watch closely after the play he is picking Mason up from the turf by the facemask. This guy is criminal.

The closest I ever saw anything like this is I believe Matt Millen swung and hit someone with his helmet after the game was over.

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

11-15-2019, 11:56 PM

Hey Roger, did this tarnish the shield?

Next - Minkah, #39!
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

11-16-2019, 12:00 AM

(11-15-2019, 11:56 PM)Chucktownsteeler Wrote: Hey Roger, did this tarnish the shield?

What kind of whacked-out supplements are these guys taking? That was beyond 'Roid Rage. I'm still stunned by it. There's a flippin' CODE, man.  

Sincerely in disbelief. He could've killed Rudolph, and that's not an exaggeration. It's only by the grace of God that Mason didn't sustain a serious injury. 

Full season, GONE, IMO. 6 games this year isn't enough. Vontaze Burfect holds the record for longest suspension with 12 games, and this was worse than anything Burfect ever did. 16 games, GONE. Or the NFL has not done its job.
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

11-16-2019, 12:03 AM

(11-16-2019, 12:00 AM)mcmillenandwife Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 11:56 PM)Chucktownsteeler Wrote: Hey Roger, did this tarnish the shield?

What kind of whacked-out supplements are these guys taking? That was beyond 'Roid Rage. I'm still stunned by it. There's a flippin' CODE, man.  

In disbelief. Truly. He could've killed Rudolph, and that's not an exaggeration. It's only by the grace of God that Mason didn't sustain a serious injury. 

Full season, GONE, IMO. 6 games this year isn't enough. Vontaze Burfect holds the record for longest suspension with 12 games, and this was worse than anything Burfect ever did.

Agreed, this was criminal. This guy has a history of this in his short NFL career. Right after he was drafted I believe he threatened Ben. 

He needs to be gone at least this season and maybe more, but I won't hold my breath. 

Lastly, if the NFL does anything I hope they finally cancel these Thursday night games. There's just too many injuries. Although I do feel the Browns were head hunting.

Next - Minkah, #39!
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

11-16-2019, 12:07 AM

(11-16-2019, 12:03 AM)Chucktownsteeler Wrote: Although I do feel the Browns were head hunting.

Agreed. How many concussions did we have last night??? P.O.S. Browns...
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

11-16-2019, 12:41 AM

This I did not know, time for the league to look into this organization.

#Browns are the most penalized team in @NFL, w/ the most penalty yards and the most player ejections. If you really want to fight the narrative that you’re an undisciplined bunch and really believe this was “inexcusable,” don’t wait for the league: suspend Myles Garrett yourself.

Next - Minkah, #39!
Noll and Cowher teams no more
SmashMouth and Blitzburgh!

11-16-2019, 01:49 AM

I'm just glad Rudolph did not get seriously hurt.
Hope JuJu and Johnson are not out for an extended period of time. As for Conner, his shoulder will be an issue the rest of the season due to his running style which is not a good thing. Need a back that will actually make moves to avoid contact and not look to make it.
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

11-16-2019, 02:19 AM

(11-16-2019, 01:49 AM)Noll and Cowher teams no more Wrote: I'm just glad Rudolph did not get seriously hurt.
Hope JuJu and Johnson are not out for an extended period of time. As for Conner, his shoulder will be an issue the rest of the season due to his running style which is not a good thing. Need a back that will actually make moves to avoid contact and not look to make it.

I couldn't agree more. Moving forward we will need to concentrate on the offensive skill positions. I am no expert in cap and how all free agency works but the offensive side of the ball needs some playmakers. 

Rockon Rockon

Next - Minkah, #39!
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

11-16-2019, 11:10 AM

The season is about toast, as most of us suspected when Ben went down. We will still pull out a few games for the win column, but anybody seeing anything that resembles a championship contender, put down the kool-aid and rose colored glasses.