Cheatriots**** at it again.....
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

12-10-2019, 11:57 PM

I doubt they ever stopped. But filming the Bengals. This entire organization is sick. 

Even if you believe the not-always-so-forthcoming Bill Belichick and buy his contention that the football department has no fingerprints on another video kerfuffle involving the New England Patriots, it is not enough.

It’s the optics, silly. After Spygate and Deflategate, the Patriots are like the motorist with points attached to their driver’s license for speeding. Intentional or not, the foot of someone associated with the Patriots got a bit heavy to take them over the speed limit again. Even if this latest snag is proven to be nothing like the sign-stealing Spygate episode in 2007, it’s still a repeat violation of an NFL policy that deserves admonishment — not benefit of the doubt.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/opi...spartanntp

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

12-11-2019, 10:04 AM

We will see if they get a 1 or a 2 finger hand slap from Goodell. Gee, I wonder if Ernie Adams got a copy before the film (probably with most of the incriminating evidence removed) was turned over to the “Shield”.
sandfan
Hall of Famer

12-12-2019, 10:39 AM

Where there's smoke there's likely fire. Especially with confirmed cheaters. Assuming the Pats did it again I hope the penalty is more than a #1 draft choice and some $. As repeat offenders the penalty should be quite a bit more severe. Let's say a couple of 1's or a 1 and a 2 next draft. Kraft and Belicheat have plenty of cash. That type of penalty is hardly punitive enough to stop their actions.
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

12-12-2019, 12:21 PM

Was listening to SNR.... not even a hand slap.