Tenn Vs Ratbirds
RaynorShyne
Hall of Famer

01-12-2020, 01:38 PM

Tennessee is just imposing their will.  Strong defense, hardcore running game...   reminds me of a team I used to know.
RaynorShyne
Hall of Famer

01-12-2020, 01:40 PM

(01-12-2020, 01:38 PM)RaynorShyne Wrote: Tennessee is just imposing their will.  Strong defense, hardcore running game...   reminds me of a team I used to know.

Henry has 173 yards rushing.....in the 3rd quarter....
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

01-12-2020, 02:31 PM

I've been saying all year Baltimore would fall short. QB's like Jackson always get figured out. Take away the middle and make him throw outside and he can't do it. He's an amazing athlete. But he has some major holes in his game and he got exposed tonight.

Flippin' AMAZING night for Henry. Great job by the coaching staff.  Thumbsup

Watching these guys makes me glad we didn't make the playoffs in their place. We weren't worthy, not by a long shot. No way we would've taken down the Pats and Ravens. Tennessee is playing AMAZING football right now.
Noll and Cowher teams no more
SmashMouth and Blitzburgh!

01-13-2020, 11:11 PM

(01-12-2020, 02:31 PM)mcmillenandwife Wrote: I've been saying all year Baltimore would fall short. QB's like Jackson always get figured out. Take away the middle and make him throw outside and he can't do it. He's an amazing athlete. But he has some major holes in his game and he got exposed tonight.

Flippin' AMAZING night for Henry. Great job by the coaching staff.  Thumbsup

Watching these guys makes me glad we didn't make the playoffs in their place. We weren't worthy, not by a long shot. No way we would've taken down the Pats and Ravens. Tennessee is playing AMAZING football right now.

Titans are reminding me of another 6th seed team from the past that went on to win the Superbowl.  Pi_wink1