two games from the 84 season
TexasSteel2
Rookie

02-21-2020, 08:43 AM

Hi McMillen!

Sent an email to you but never got a reply.  I have the PIT/NYJ Thursday night game and the CIN/PIT MNF game from the '84 season on DVD, but don't know how to transfer the files to you digitally so you can add them to the website.  Let me know the best way I can get them to you so everyone else can enjoy them, thanks!
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

02-21-2020, 03:18 PM

(02-21-2020, 08:43 AM)TexasSteel2 Wrote: Hi McMillen!

Sent an email to you but never got a reply.  I have the PIT/NYJ Thursday night game and the CIN/PIT MNF game from the '84 season on DVD, but don't know how to transfer the files to you digitally so you can add them to the website.  Let me know the best way I can get them to you so everyone else can enjoy them, thanks!

Hi, Texas! First, THANK YOU for offering to help us out. Yes, we are 100% interested. Sorry I haven't responded to your email. I received it, but I've been in California on bid'niss and it kinda fell off my radar.

I'll hit you back tomorrow or Saturday and we can arrange for you to upload them.

Again, thanks a ton for your help! I'm looking forward to seeing these games again. 

~ Tim