When you're stuck on conference calls all day... and you're only 3-1/2.
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

06-22-2020, 01:02 AM

Totally unrelated to football. Better yet, totally unrelated to all the other nonsense that's going on in the world.  Pi_hippie

We're empty nesters now, but we're fortunate enough to enjoy very frequent visits from our 3-1/2 year old grandson. I've been working out of my basement office during Covid-19, and it's not unusual to have a working buddy set up camp at the empty "work station" next to me. He even brings his own computer keyboard so he can "send emails."  Laugh

I shot this video after he had just spent 40 minutes hanging with me during an after-hours conference call. I promised him mini Starburst if he was quiet and calm during the call, and he was that and more. He was just amazing. I love my own kids with all my heart... but they were never this well behaved.  Laugh

Anyway, after my call ended, he hosted a call of his own. It's just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Enjoy. Pi_heartbeating

RaynorShyne
Hall of Famer

06-22-2020, 01:50 AM

That still has me smiling. Happy Fathers Day, Tim.

(*He's proud of you ;-) *)
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

06-22-2020, 10:08 AM

(06-22-2020, 01:02 AM)mcmillenandwife Wrote: Totally unrelated to football. Better yet, totally unrelated to all the other nonsense that's going on in the world.  Pi_hippie

We're empty nesters now, but we're fortunate enough to enjoy very frequent visits from our 3-1/2 year old grandson. I've been working out of my basement office during Covid-19, and it's not unusual to have a working buddy set up camp at the empty "work station" next to me. He even brings his own computer keyboard so he can "send emails."  Laugh

I shot this video after he had just spent 40 minutes hanging with me during an after-hours conference call. I promised him mini Starburst if he was quiet and calm during the call, and he was that and more. He was just amazing. I love my own kids with all my heart... but they were never this well behaved.  Laugh

Anyway, after my call ended, he hosted a call of his own. It's just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Enjoy. Pi_heartbeating

It's great to have you grandson close by. I’m totally envious. My closest 3 are over 900 miles away, the 4th one is 2,500 miles away. Thank heavens for face time.
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

06-22-2020, 01:55 PM

(06-22-2020, 10:08 AM)dbsfgyd1 Wrote: It's great to have you grandson close by. I’m totally envious. My closest 3 are over 900 miles away, the 4th one is 2,500 miles away. Thank heavens for face time.

Yikes! That's a LOT of distance, Dave. 

This is why we moved back to Ohio from Michigan in 2018. We went from living 3-1/2 hours away (still drive-able) to being only 15 minutes away.
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

06-23-2020, 12:16 AM

Very nice!

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]