Bryant and Camp News
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

06-09-2017, 10:30 PM

So far so good with Bryant. If this kid stays of the stuff, he's going to be a handful.

Sounds like we have more than a few players nursing injuries or recovering from surgery: Foster, Davis, Bell, Finney to name a few.

Which brings us to the "Hand Wingers Corner": AV thinking about holding out of Mandatory Mini Camp; No contract for Bell; and only a month left!!! The Pats have nothing but Hall of Famers.... Oh no, all is lost!! I'm going to jump off a cliff....AAAAAAHHHHUUUUGGGHHH...

Seriously: Everything is progressing quite normally this off season on the best team the Steelers have fielded in the last 7 years. Enjoy the ride guys.

BTW: Boswell got thrown from the Pens game last night. He was seen aggressively assaulting the glass and was unceremoniously shown the door. Goodell has announced that Boswell will now be subject to random daily drug testing ( like Harrison). Goodell states " We will not stand for this kind of behavior. Not in MY league"...
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

06-10-2017, 12:22 AM

(06-09-2017, 10:30 PM)dbsfgyd1 Wrote: BTW: Boswell got thrown from the Pens game last night. He was seen aggressively assaulting the glass and was unceremoniously shown the door. Goodell has announced that Boswell will now be subject to random daily drug testing ( like Harrison). Goodell states " We will not stand for this kind of behavior. Not in MY league"...

I hope the towel dispensers are still intact. 

Rockon
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

06-10-2017, 03:22 AM

(06-10-2017, 12:22 AM)Chucktownsteeler Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 10:30 PM)dbsfgyd1 Wrote: BTW: Boswell got thrown from the Pens game last night. He was seen aggressively assaulting the glass and was unceremoniously shown the door. Goodell has announced that Boswell will now be subject to random daily drug testing ( like Harrison). Goodell states " We will not stand for this kind of behavior. Not in MY league"...

I hope the towel dispensers are still intact. 

Rockon

One can only hope!!

Go Pens!