Sharpen your pitchforks...
SteelThePain82
Hall of Famer

06-28-2017, 11:39 AM

...and que outrage in 3....2....1.. NFL.com's Gil Brandt ranks the top 32 wide receivers of all time

It's that time of year where not a whole lot is going on in the football world.
So there's a whole bunch of "ranking the top (insert topic here)" lists being made by anybody with a name tag and a position related to football.
The above link is sure to piss off any fans here who grew up watching the 70's teams.
As I have no such privilege to have experienced that era, I can simply take umbrage with Hines Ward's placement on this list and half of the other scrubs that were ranked ahead of him, Swann and Stallworth.
Desert Steel
Hall of Famer

06-30-2017, 03:54 PM

Pretty pathetic.....
Smokin' Monkey Mojo 
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

06-30-2017, 04:37 PM

Laugh

Swann #31, Stallworth#30.. Drew Pearson #19????  Pi_shocked Pi_shocked Pi_shocked

Is this the same Drew Pearson who's first catch in Super Bowl XIII came with <6 minutes left in the game and the Cowboys trailing by 18 and who's only previous contribution to the game had been a fumble on a botched flea-flicker in the 1st quarter?  Laugh 

Gee, Gil... glad you didn't let you Dallas Cowboys homerism influence your list. Nerd  I realize Drew got away with an epic push-off in the Hail Mary game vs. Minnesota, but let's face it... he doesn't belong anywhere on this list, let alone ahead of Swann and Stallworth.
Crash
All Pro Veteran

07-01-2017, 12:23 AM

Brandt is a bitter old fool.