We're talking about Steelers and Covid what?
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

11-15-2021, 01:31 PM

Packers QB Aaron Rogers Back Today After Taking Ivermectin, Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Vaccinated But Out with COVID...

Can’t make this stuff up. SMH…
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

11-15-2021, 03:21 PM

(11-15-2021, 01:31 PM)Cali-Steeler Wrote: .
Packers QB Aaron Rogers Back Today After Taking Ivermectin, Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Vaccinated But Out with COVID...

Can’t make this stuff up. SMH…

Welcome to 2021. 

Build back better!  Eyes Sick Embarassed
RaynorShyne
Hall of Famer

11-16-2021, 06:19 AM

Now MINKAH has COVID too?
bbbooger
Hall of Famer

11-16-2021, 07:21 AM

No Minkah, no Haden, no Watt... against the Chargers O, coming off a loss to the Vikings... Yikes
sandfan
Hall of Famer

11-16-2021, 08:27 AM

I have confidence that our player's coach will pump the boys up and have them fully prepared for battle. It's why he's never had a losing season. Ignore the last game. Nothing to see there.

Seriously, this team and coach can be frustrating. Or maybe I'm just spoiled but Tomlin seems to crap the bed at the worst times. I've been looking forward to the games as a much needed diversion. But the game Sunday, even through beer goggles, was real ugly.

I fell off my bike. Never got 5 feet. Went back inside, made some new friends and got a ride home. Thank goodness they had an SUV. I won't make my order for pitchers in the future. I'm just too old for that game.

FJB and President Brandon.
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

11-18-2021, 09:16 AM

The talent drain, injuries, infections, not to mention coordinators that need a half a game or more to figuring out with the other team is doing. Like Butts never saw an unbalanced line before and it took him 3 quarters to figure it out???? Over a whole quarter to figure out the double teams blocking Seattle threw at them. The chronic communication issues??? I mean REALLY?????

As for the other coordinator, if I see one more pass short of the line to gain I may bust a gusset!!! He needs to take that pop gun O back to college where it belongs, and he can take Ike Hilliard with him.

As you may remember, generally, I’m pretty easy on the coaching staff, with the exception of one highly overrated one. But these two have got to go.