Let Me just Say....
Krunch
Hall of Famer

09-06-2017, 03:03 AM

After years of watching in frustration while the Steelers Head Shed sat around and seemed to take the attitude that Good Enough Is Good Enough with noticeable weaknesses and vulnerabilities, I am seriously jacked at the recent aggressive aquisitions to bolster the team's negatives.

Did the order come from the top?  Are they FINALLY realizing that Ben's time may be coming to a closure so they have decided to go all in? Did someone actually come awake and realize what the entire NFL and fans already knew about the Crazy Uncle In The Basement - the Defensive Backfield Sux! No matter the reason.  I love the fact that action has finally been taken.  Win the Lombardi or not, at least the team has actually been put in a strong position to do so.

Here's to a very strong run in 2017!!!!!!

[Image: myron-terrible-towel.jpg]

"Just give me a six-pack and 30 minutes to rest and lets go out and play 'em again!"  
  - Jack Lambert
Crash
All Pro Veteran

09-06-2017, 09:34 AM

Ben should have threatened to retire before they hired Haley.
Rollers
Hall of Famer

09-07-2017, 07:45 PM

Explain to me how Haley is still on the staff. How? There were times that when the steelers were in the red zone neither Bell or AB were even on the field. How does that happen? I have zero confidence that with Haley as the O coordinator we win a superbowl. On the 1/2 yard line and Ben doesn't sneak the damn ball? Why didn't Ben audible to that? Yeah i know you can't criticize our hall of fame QB. I get it. Tired of being pounded by the Pats when it counts. Tired of game plans against the Pats that look like I drew them up. I want this to be the year. I'm glad about the aggressive acquisitions. Explain Haley to me. Explain either of the two co-ordinators to me. Onward I guess. Let's kill the Browns.
Crash
All Pro Veteran

09-08-2017, 02:26 AM

Because Art II won't admit he was wrong when he told Ben to change and hired this buffoon.

There are two factions to the Steelers fan base: People who KNOW that Haley's a dope and they treat him accordingly, and those who love watching Ben step and fetch to this bozo because of the base-less, fact-less, accusations.

If Ben audibles to a sneak? And fumbles? He's bitched at for not running what Haley called. If he runs whatever doofus play Haley comes up with (Like the worthless Chris Hubbard Formation) and it fails? Ben and TOMLIN are blamed and "Pittsburgh guy" Todd Haley skates free.

It pisses me off to no end, that they handcuffed Ben's prime to the wrist of this moron.
mcmillenandwife
Administrator

09-08-2017, 07:37 AM

Since I started actively following the Steelers as a young'un in 1975, we've had exactly 3 offensive coordinators I could stomach:
  • Terry Bradshaw
  • Chan Gailey
  • Ken Whisenhunt
The rest can be buried in a mass grave.  Censored
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

09-08-2017, 11:41 PM

Agreed Tim