Heroes, game-balls, goats
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

10-24-2017, 05:30 AM

I watched the game late last night (after everyone asleep) and going by memory. Feel free to add any players I may miss:

Heroes - Bell - Dude played lights-out and vicious. One on the most violent stiff arms I have ever seen by a RB. Showed patience, vision, and YAC. Tough running. 
Chris Boswell - Simply the best kicker the Steelers ever employed, bar none (no pun intended). (5) field goals, each a little longer in distance and still consistently put the ball deep in the end-zone. As long as we have Haley, Boswell is our MVP. 

Game-balls - A lot here, but I'm going to make it easy. Butler - After adjustments the defense played lights out. The entire defense and how about a shout-out to Joe Haden for his first int. as a Steeler. Not a typical int. but I'm glad we snagged this guy, he's playing very well and seems to be having fun. Welcome Joe! Golden - DHB - Heads up play on the fake punt. Gutsy move by Golden and a pretty solid pass to DHB. DHB - Great hands and it looks like you still have some speed. How about getting him some playing time??? Ju-Ju - Nice game, he's growing up right before our eyes. Hard to believe he's only 20 (won't be 21 till next spring. The youngest player in the NFL. He got a bright future here. DeCastro - gret blocking yesterday - Keep it up!

Goats - Only 2 , Marcanibus Bryant - This kid isn't in the game. Poor route running, can't locate the ball, and pouting on the sideline. Barring injury he wouldn't get a hat on Sunday for the foreseeable future. DHB or Hunter can easily replace his production (or lack there-of). T_dd Haly - 'nuff said on many other posts. This guy and his offense is putrid. 

Shout out - Mike Tomlin & Co. - They have assembled a pretty good team here and I saw Tomlin clock management a bit better yesterday. Keep up the good work - Mike. 

Why was Tuitt a scratch? Injury acting up? Is it serious???

Thoughts on the Detroit game, if we can get to 6-2 going into the bye week not too shabby.

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 05:41 AM by Chucktownsteeler.)
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

10-24-2017, 05:59 AM

(10-24-2017, 05:30 AM)Chucktownsteeler Wrote: I watched the game late last night (after everyone asleep) and going by memory. Feel free to add any players I may miss:

Heroes - Bell - Dude played lights-out and vicious. One on the most violent stiff arms I have ever seen by a RB. Showed patience, vision, and YAC. Tough running. 
Chris Boswell - Simply the best kicker the Steelers ever employed, bar none (no pun intended). (5) field goals, each a little longer in distance and still consistently put the ball deep in the end-zone. As long as we have Haley, Boswell is our MVP. 

Game-balls - A lot here, but I'm going to make it easy. Butler - After adjustments the defense played lights out. The entire defense and how about a shout-out to Joe Haden for his first int. as a Steeler. Not a typical int. but I'm glad we snagged this guy, he's playing very well and seems to be having fun. Welcome Joe! Golden - DHB - Heads up play on the fake punt. Gutsy move by Golden and a pretty solid pass to DHB. DHB - Great hands and it looks like you still have some speed. How about getting him some playing time??? Ju-Ju - Nice game, he's growing up right before our eyes. Hard to believe he's only 20 (won't be 21 till next spring. The youngest player in the NFL. He got a bright future here. DeCastro - gret blocking yesterday - Keep it up!

Goats - Only 2 , Marcanibus Bryant - This kid isn't in the game. Poor route running, can't locate the ball, and pouting on the sideline. Barring injury he wouldn't get a hat on Sunday for the foreseeable future. DHB or Hunter can easily replace his production (or lack there-of). T_dd Haly - 'nuff said on many other posts. This guy and his offense is putrid. 

Shout out - Mike Tomlin & Co. - They have assembled a pretty good team here and I saw Tomlin clock management a bit better yesterday. Keep up the good work - Mike. 

Why was Tuitt a scratch? Injury acting up? Is it serious???

Thoughts on the Detroit game, if we can get to 6-2 going into the bye week not too shabby.

Re: Boswell

With Haley around, he may set a scoring record....
Crash
Hall of Famer

10-24-2017, 08:41 AM

Back flare up for Tuitt.
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

10-24-2017, 09:18 AM

(10-24-2017, 08:41 AM)Crash Wrote: Back flare up for Tuitt.

Hope its not serious. 

Wavehello

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]