Pitt/Detroit
RaynorShyne
Hall of Famer

10-30-2017, 11:51 PM

Still don't get what we're doing on offense, but it's nice to see JuJu emerge as a viable #2 to AB.  I've a friend who's a Detroit fan and he's still loosing his mind over the coverage on the 97 yrd play.

Though I'm worried about our Cover -2 and what last night's tape is going to give other, competent, OC's - the Red Zone D was really good.  

......though I see Shazier was the Honor Graduate of the Ike Taylor School of Interceptions  Pi_wink1
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

10-30-2017, 11:56 PM

The Lions were sending everything but the kitchen sink to stop the run. That 9th guy in the box and the obligatory double team on Brown, left Juju open, a lot.
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

10-31-2017, 04:10 AM

(10-30-2017, 11:51 PM)RaynorShyne Wrote: Still don't get what we're doing on offense, but it's nice to see JuJu emerge as a viable #2 to AB.  I've a friend who's a Detroit fan and he's still loosing his mind over the coverage on the 97 yrd play.

Though I'm worried about our Cover -2 and what last night's tape is going to give other, competent, OC's - the Red Zone D was really good.  

......though I see Shazier was the Honor Graduate of the Ike Taylor School of Interceptions  Pi_wink1

Not many QBs can exploit the cover-2 like Stafford did last night. Rogers, Stafford, maybe a few others. Not many. When the roll is called in this group it doesn't take long.

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]