Papa Johns earnings sliding
sandfan
Hall of Famer

11-02-2017, 03:42 AM

Leadership wants to put some of the blame on the nfl.   Makes some sense to do so since fewer viewers means less exposure for their pizza.  It's not unlikely other national advertisers are experiencing a similar impact.  Regional or local guys are likely in that boat as well.

Perhaps players will realize the error of their ways when it hits them in the wallet.  I wish the union contract was up this year.  That would be interesting to watch.  The owners will take the hit first, no doubt. The golden goose is being cooked by fools trying to create social change by denigrating the flag, anthem and those who serve this Nation.  In that service group I include and fully support the police who liberals and minorities are so quick to blame for all the issues that come from enforcing the law.

Trump is not the culprit.  He did not start the battle that's eroding the game.  That lies squarely at the feet of the players.  I've still not watched a game since the team stayed in the tunnel and AV stood alone.  Don't plan to in the future until the players formally and honestly apologize for their actions.  Might not even if they do.  I find it hard to reward or respect stupidity.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-its-pizza
RaynorShyne
Hall of Famer

11-02-2017, 04:56 AM

I believe that would be a 'major sponsor'
Crash
Hall of Famer

11-02-2017, 05:28 AM

He's a douche. Him and Peyton deserve each other.
dbsfgyd1
Hall of Famer

11-02-2017, 06:55 AM

When we hear the reports from AmBev ( budwisier) look out. With all of the micro brews opening and now this? It will be painful.