Tomlin -
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

12-31-2017, 04:20 AM

We've all had the Mike Tomlin Discussion,

But if we should meet the pats (AGAIN) in the AFC Championship game and lose. What does this say about Tomlin? He's a great coach because he got us there? The Rooneys will never
do the unthinkable. But what does this say about our coach? Yes, he's good enough to get us to the playoffs? And thats where it ends.

Clock management skills, not disguising plays, empty back field on throwing downs, all the above.  Oh but he's a great players coach.
If we cant get past the Pats, I think Ben might be done mentally. I mean, Harrison, Polamalu, and Ben see something we don't and are not happy...
Crash
Hall of Famer

12-31-2017, 05:35 AM

Um, the man won two AFC titles in five years before ownership went over Tomlin's head and hired his buddy to run the offense.

Ben's fed up with Haley.

Ben's not done mentally, wouldn't be playing like he is now if he were.
Cali-Steeler
Hall of Famer

12-31-2017, 09:06 AM

Read carefully again > And don't hurt yourself. > > (If we cant get past the Pats, I think Ben might be done mentally)

If Haley goes, I can see #7 might think about staying
Crash
Hall of Famer

12-31-2017, 10:49 AM

I think #7 stays if Haley goes and it's Fichtner. No doubt.
Krunch
Hall of Famer

12-31-2017, 01:18 PM

(12-31-2017, 05:35 AM)Crash Wrote: Um, the man won two AFC titles in five years before ownership went over Tomlin's head and hired his buddy to run the offense.  

Ben's fed up with Haley.  

Ben's not done mentally, wouldn't be playing like he is now if he were.

Please help me understand something Crash.  Has Tomlin come out and said Haley was hired without his input / consent?  I know there was much speculation that Arian's and maybe Labeau were canned by the Front Office, but I just don't remember that much about the Haley hire where the Front Office was named or even implicated as going around Tomlin.

"Just give me a six-pack and 30 minutes to rest and lets go out and play 'em again!"  
  - Jack Lambert
Chucktownsteeler
Hall of Famer

01-01-2018, 09:15 AM

Just keep your eyes on the Ravens. They may be a dark-horse in the play-offs. I'll say it now, if the Ravens meet the Pats*** I predict a Raven win.

Next - Minkah, #39!
  [Image: chucktown_sig_pic.jpg]